How do I get a divorce?

For information regarding divorces, please visit the Kings County Superior Court website and download the Dissolution of Marriage forms.

Show All Answers

1. How and where do I register to vote?
2. How can I view all of the municipal laws that govern the City of Hanford?
3. How do I run for public office?
4. How do I get a passport?
5. How do I get a copy of the city budget?
6. How do I get a divorce?
7. How do I find the city ordinances that concern my property?
8. Where are the polling stations?
9. Who are my representatives?