Where can I renew my driving license?

You will need to renew your drivers license with the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Click on the link below to get to their website. Or directions to the Hanford DMV Office is listed.

Hanford DMV Office
701 W Hanford Armona Road
CA 93230

Phone: 800-777-0133

California Department of Motor Vehicles

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a traffic sign that is broken, missing, or illegible?
2. How do I report a traffic signal that is out?
3. Who do I ask a question about a parking ticket?
4. How do I fight a parking ticket?
5. How do I report a city vehicle driven recklessly?
6. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
7. Why has my car vanished?
8. Who I contact about my car being vandalized?
9. What are the city restrictions on operating oversize vehicles?
10. Where are the rules about parking in the city?
11. Where can I get a handicapped parking permit?
12. Where can I get help with my car registration?
13. Where can I renew my driving license?